26th July 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this fellowship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

28th July 2020, 06:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020?

Eligibility to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020:-

In order to apply, an applicant must:-

Ba a vaterinary / basic science researcher having 4 to 15 years of Post - PhD Research experience.

Demonstrate a high potential to lead an independent research program and must be willing to expand it further to undertake pioneering research.

Have made a significant intellectual contribution to the chosen area of research.
28th July 2020, 09:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020?

°°° No age or nationality restrictions.

°°° The candidates need to be resident of India while applying but should be willing to establish an independent research career in India.

°°° Clinicians and Public Health researchers do not require a PhD to apply.

°°° This competition is open for all clinicians and Public Health researchers with up to 15 years of post MD/MS/MPH/PhD or equivalent clinical / Public Health research experience.

°°° Applicants are advised to choose the most appropriate scheme suitable for them based on their qualification, research, career trajectory and track record.
29th July 2020, 10:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020 is given below:-

:-You must have completed Ph.D in relevant stream.
:-You must have excellent academic record with minimum 60% marks.
:-You must have minimum 4-15 years of post-PhD experience.
:-You must have made significant intellectual contribution in your research field.
9th August 2020, 09:57 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Eligibility to apply for India Alliance DBT Wellcome Intermediate Fellowship 2020?

The key objective of the scheme is to support outstanding researchers who are either medically qualified or are science graduates to pursue a research career in an academic institution in India.

In order to apply, an applicant must -

Be a veterinary/basic science researcher having 4 to 15 years of post-PhD research experience
Demonstrate a high potential to lead an independent research program and must be willing to expand it further to undertake pioneering research
Have made a significant intellectual contribution to the chosen area of research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?