13th August 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in International Social Studies Olympiad 2018 for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in International Social Studies Olympiad of this year. I have completed my 9th and now I have successfully secured admission in 10th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

30th August 2018, 05:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in International Social Studies Olympiad 2018 for 10th student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for International Social Studies Olympiad 2018 being a 10th standard student. Candidates who are pursuing in Class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply for International Social Studies Olympiad 2018. So, being a 10th standard student, you are eligible to apply for International Social Studies Olympiad 2018.
30th August 2018, 06:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in International Social Studies Olympiad 2018 for 10th student?

Eligibility to apply in International Social Studies Olympiad 2018 is as follows.

International Social Studies Olympiad (ISSO) 2018 is conducted by Silverzone Foundation to check proficiency level of students in History, Geography and Civics subjects at their class level.*It is held annually at the National and International levels based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards. The students studying in the class from 1 to 10 of a*CBSE/*ICSE/ SSC Board affiliated school is eligible for the ISSO.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.silverzone.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?