13th September 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020

Hello friends, I want to apply for the IUCAA Pune Research Associateship of this year. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this fellowship. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying in this award program?

14th September 2020, 12:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020

°°° An applicant must have PhD in physics / electronics / instrumentation OR engineering/ Fabrication/ other related areas. Candidates who have defended their PhD thesis and waiting for final degree can also apply.

OR

°°°An applicant must Hold an ME/MTech in physics / electronics / instrumentation/engineering/ other related areas with a minimum of 3 years experience and having at least one original research paper in SCI Journals.

°°° Experience in any of the programming languages like C, C++, Python, Matlab/VHDL/ etc.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
www.iucaa.in
14th September 2020, 03:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must -

Have PhD in physics / electronic / instrumentation engineering/ fabrication/ other related areas. Candidates who have defined their Ph.D thesis and waiting for final degree can also apply.

OR

Hold an M.E / MTech in physics / electronics/instrumentation engineering / other related areas with a minimum of 3 years experience and having at least one original research paper in SCI journals.

Experience in any of the programming languages like C, C + +, Python, Matlab / Mathematica / VHDL / LabView / Solidworks / COMSOL/ANSYS is desirable.
14th September 2020, 05:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Eligibility to apply for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020-

The candidate should have PhD in physics / electronics / instrumentation / engineering / fabrication / other related areas. Candidates who have defended their PhD thesis and waiting for final degree can also apply.

OR

Candidates should hold Mtech in physics/ electronics/ instrumentation / engineering / other related areas with a minimum of 3 years experience and having at least one original research paper in ISC Journal.

Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++/python etc.
14th September 2020, 08:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020:-

> Hold a PhD in physics / electronics / instrumentation / of tech engineering / fabrication / other related areas with a minimum of 3 years experience and having at least one original research paper in SCI journals.

> Experience in any other programming languages like C, C++, python, matlab / mathematics/ VHDL/ ANSYS os desirable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?