11th December 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. I am studying in my 3rd year of BE. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

13th December 2020, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student?

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021---

Mitigate must be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir and belong to scheduled tribe category.

The candidate must be a student of class 11 to post doctoral level and belong to a family whose income does not exceed rupees 200000 per annum from all sources.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
https://scholarships.gov.in/
13th December 2020, 06:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student?

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student is as follows.

• Applicant must be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.

• Applicant must be a student of Class 11 to postdoctoral level.

• Applicant must belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources.

Being an BE 3rd year student you are eligible for this fellowship.
13th December 2020, 06:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student:-

To be eligible for scholarship, a candidate must:-

Be citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.

Belong to Scheduled Tribes category.

Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level.

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2 lakh per annum for all sources.

Official Website:-
www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
13th December 2020, 06:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship Name :- Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Eligibility:-

1. ST students of Class 11 to postdoctoral level.
2. J&K citizens only.
3. Family Income should be less then 2 lakhs per annum from all sources.

Starting Date :-11 December 2020.

End Date :-31 January 2021.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf help-document_Chq7Fl.pdf
13th December 2020, 07:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student:-

1 - Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir

2 - Belong to Scheduled Tribes category.

3 - Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level.

4 - Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2 lakh per annum all sources.

Documents:-

Passport size photograph of the applicant.

Attested copy of a certificates.

Caste certificate ( if any)

Income declaration certificate of the parents / guardians.
13th December 2020, 10:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Obviously, you are eligible to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 for a BE 3rd year student.

°°° As per the eligibility criteria, Candidate should be a student of class eleven to postdoctoral level and belong to a family whose income does not exceed rupees 200000 per annum from all sources.

°°° The applicant should be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir and belong to scheduled tribe category.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?