11th December 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Hi everyone, can any of you let me know about the process for applying for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of the upcoming year? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship.

13th December 2020, 01:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021----

Visit the official website and read the guidelines carefully and then select the undertaking and press continue.
https://scholarships.gov.in/

Select state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type, gender, write the applicant's name etc.

Provide the bank details and select Aadhar or Bank account number as identification detail and click on the register button.

The mobile number will be verified and and OTP will be generated.

An application ID and password will be generated and used that for future references now all the applicants are advised to fill the application form correctly as no changes can be made once submitted.
13th December 2020, 04:11 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Procedure to apply :
1.Look at the Government of Jammu & Kashmir official site @ jk.gov.in.
2.The homepage available now.
3.In the left column, people will find the Schemes option.
4.Now press on it.
5.And the page shows you the complete list of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarships 2020.
6.Read one by one scheme eligibilities.
7.If you think you are perfect for the scheme then apply.
8.For applying contenders need to click on the Apply Online link option.
9.Now, without thinking much give all the necessary details that asked on the page.
10.Finally, upload the valid documents.
11.And click on the submit button.
12.Kindly take a print out of hard copy.
13th December 2020, 05:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 is as follows.

• Visit NSP portal and click on new user registration.

• Register yourself by filling all required details.

• Login using username and password.

• Click on JK Post Matric Scholarship.

• Fill application form and attach all required documents.

• Submit this application before 31.1
13th December 2020, 05:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021:-

Visit the official website:-
www.jksocialwfare.nic.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.

Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type, gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

Provide the bank details ( Bank name, IFSC code, account number).

Select Aadhar or bank account number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.

The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.

And application ID and password be

An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.

Note:-

All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?