31st March 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad 2019 for 8th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad 2019. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad 2019 for 8th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad 2019. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad is given below:

For Round 1: Students from Class 5th to 10th

Regional Finals: Top 100 students in each class nationally and Top 2 best performing students from each school (can be from any class)

Grand Finale: Top 25 students in each class (Top 150 students in total) from Regional Finals will be invited in the Grand Finale of Critical Thinking Olympiad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?