31st March 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad

Hi friends, I am studying in 9th standard. I have heard about The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad 2018. I want to apply for this Olympiad. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this Olympiad?

18th April 2019, 07:47 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Kidovators Critical Thinking Olympiad

Kidovators critical thinking Olympiad takes place in 3 rounds- Round 1 in the students respective schools, regional final across cities in December and the grand finale in bengaluru in January at the kidovators edu summit. participation can happen through school only.

I guess like last year 2018, this year 2019 also this kidovators critical thinking Olympiad will start in October with their Round-1.

Fee for participation to this Olympiad is INR 250/- per student.

For applying in this Olympiad you have to register from your school. You have to give your name through your school for this competition. As this competition happens between different-different schools.

Minimum of 50 students (in total, among different classes) should be registered from a school for kidovators Olympiad. Otherwise the school would not be considered in the competition and because of it you also won't be able to participate in the competition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?