16th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this KIET Group of Institutions Merit scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?
  3. Documents required to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Important dates of KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship 2018 -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  6. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  8. Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?
  9. Eligibility to apply in OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 87% in 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?
  13. How can I apply for Merit Scholarship with 86.7% in 12th CBSE?
  14. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship for BA(Political Science) student?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Nagaland State Merit Scholarship for BSc(Mathematics) student?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC?
  18. Procedure to apply for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]

17th July 2018, 09:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

To be eligible to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship, you should have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 80% marks or Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 75% marks from a Government recognised board/ university. The last date for submission of online application is 25th July 2018.

18th July 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this KIET Group of Institutions Merit scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in KIET Group Institutions Merit Scholarship are given below:

Students who have passed 10+2 with 80% or above are eligible to apply for BTech & BPharm courses
Students who have passed graduation with 75% or above are eligible to apply for MCA & MBA courses
Students who have passed graduation with 70% or above are eligible to apply for MTech courses
Students are selected for the scholarships based on their academic performance and availability of seats

18th July 2018, 06:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship 2018 are as follows:-
Applicant must have passed class 12th with 80% or above to apply for B.Tech & B.Pharm courses.
Applicant must have passed graduation with 75% or above to apply for MCA, MBA courses.
Applicant must have passed graduation with 70% or above to apply for M.Tech courses.
Applicant must have passed a diploma/degree in ME/Automobile/EI/EN/Electronics with 70% or above to apply for ADAM (Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics) course.
The final selection of scholars will depend upon performance in academics and the availability of seats.

25th July 2018, 09:17 PM
Narendra2121

1)Students who have passed 12th with 80 % or above are eligible to apply to Btech & B Pharma.
2)Students having minimum 75 % in graduation are eligible to apply in MCA, MBA courses.
3)Students who have passed Btech with 70% marks are eligible for MTech Courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?