8th April 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Kind Scholarship for Young Women for female 12th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Kind Scholarship for Young Women. I am a female candidate and pursuing 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th April 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kind Scholarship for Young Women for female 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Kind Scholarship for Young Women. I am a female candidate and pursuing 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Kind Scholarship for Young Women is given below:

The applicant should be an Indian girl student

The applicant should be studying at any study level:
School (Class 9th to 12tH)
Graduation / Post Graduation
ITI / Polytechnic Diploma
Vocational & Professional courses like CA, CS, etc.

Applicant household income must be less than Rs 4,00,000

Applicant must have passed the previous examination with minimum 60% marks

Preference will be given to the applicants with a single parent, orphan girls and wards of martyred members of Indian Armed Forces.
14th April 2019, 06:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kind Scholarship for Young Women for female 12th student?

Eligibility to apply for Kind Scholarship for Young Women for female 12th student are as follows:-
Citizenship- Indian
Study level- School (Class 9 to 12), Graduation/ Post-Graduation, ITI/ Polytechnic/ Vocational & Professional Courses (CA, CS etc.)
Annual household income must be less than INR 4 Lakh.
Candidate must have cleared previous examination with at least 60% marks.
Candidates with a single parent, orphan girls, and wards of martyred members of Indian Armed Forces are eligible for this Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?