25th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th July 2018, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Eligibility criteria required to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :-
You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in PCM/ PCB stream with minimum aggregate of 85% marks from a recognised board.

--> Gender :-
You should be a girl/ female candidate.

--> Age Limit :-
You should not be more than 19 years of age. Age relaxation is not applicable.
5th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Girl students desirous of pursuing a degree course in Science or Medical or Engineering or Biotechnology or any other scientific field, in any recognized institutes in India are eligible to apply for the L’Oreal for Young Women in Science Scholarship. Students must have passed 12th from India with PCB/PCM subjects with a minimum of 85% marks are eligible for the L’Oreal for Young Women in Science Scholarship. Shortlisted students and her parents have to attend an interview in Mumbai / Delhi / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata at their own cost. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th July 2018, 04:27 PM
Narendra2121

Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship ia as follows

-Girls who passed standard XII /class 12 (Science) from India in this academic year (March 2018)
-Minimum 85% in PCB/PCM
-Not more than 19 years of age
-Annual family income less than INR 4,00,000
-Maximum 19 years of age as on 31st May 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?