16th November 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for a BTech graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship this year. I have completed BTech and currently working in an MNC . So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this fellowship.

29th November 2019, 02:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for a BTech graduate?

Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for a B.Tech graduate are as follows:-

Candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university in Engineering, Law, Medicine, Arts etc. or a postgraduate degree from a recognized university.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate age should be between 21-30 years at the time of application.

Three years of work experience after secondary schooling in the social/non-profit sector with an interest in working in rural areas is preferred. However, individuals with no work experience and a strong motivation to work in this area may apply.

Candidate should be able to express proficiency in the local language of the state that they will work in.

Any candidate, who has been provisionally selected in the past for the Fellowship and joined the program, but didn’t complete their full term, will not be eligible.
30th November 2019, 06:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for a BTech graduate?

The eligibility required to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2019 is that the candidate must have completed Graduation in Engineering, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, or equivalent from a recognized university or a post-graduation from a recognized university.

The last date to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2019 was 20th November 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?