10th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Margaret McNamara Education Grants. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

16th January 2019, 08:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants?

Eligibility to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants.

You should be an Indian woman.
You should be minimum 25 years of age at the time of the application.
You should be enrolled at a recognized academic institution when submitting application and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board.
You should bot be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse.

Eligibility Criteria for US-Canada grant:

You should already be enrolled as a full time student, with relevant student visa in national passport, and plan to continue studying full time in the current academic year.

You should not hold US citizenship or permanent residency (green card) or Canadian citizenship or Canadian landed immigrant status

Eligibility Criteria for Trinity College Washington grant:

You should already be enrolled as a full time student at Trinity Washington University and plan to continue studying full time in the current academic year.

You should not be related to Trinity staff.

For more details visit;
http://www.mmeg.org/apply/

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
16th January 2019, 11:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants?

Eligibility to apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants is mentioned below:-

Eligibility Criteria for US-Canada grant:
—> You should be an Indian woman and at least 25 years old at the time of the application.
—> You should have enrolled at an accredited academic institution in the US or Canada and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant.
—> You should not hold US citizenship or permanent residency (green card) or Canadian citizenship or Canadian landed immigrant status.

Eligibility Criteria for Trinity College Washington grant:
—> You should be an Indian woman and at least 25 years old at the time of the application.
—> You should have enrolled at Trinity College Washington and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant.
—> US citizens or permanent residents can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?