22nd August 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?

Hello sir, I have passed JEE Advanced exam and got Mechanical stream at IIT Roorkee. I want to apply for an education loan from HDFC bank. Please tell me how to apply for it? On which basis my loan will be granted?

Related Questions:
  1. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  7. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  10. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  11. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  17. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  18. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore? -- [New]
23rd August 2016, 10:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?

Procedure to apply for education loan :

- Get the admission call letter from IIT Roorkee and approach the branch near your residence.
- Approach the branch manager with admission call letter and discuss the education loan details.
- Get to know the terms and conditions and the formalities which you need to complete.
- Since you are getting admission in IIT Roorkee, so it will be easy to get your loan sanctioned.
- Act as per instructions from the bank, comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan to get your loan request sanctioned.

The detailed terms and conditions is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 6 views)
24th August 2016, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?

You can visit the nearest HDFC bank and apply for education loan. Just get your admission documents with yourself and apply for loan on a prescribed application format.

As you have got admission at IIT Roorkee means you are definitely good enough to get education loan from any bank. Bank won't have any issues with your application as you have got admission at IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?