12th June 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail for BCA student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I have successfully secured admission in BCA. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

13th June 2019, 01:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail for BCA student?

You are definitely eligible to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail. This competition is open for all Indian citizen.
13th June 2019, 07:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail for BCA student?

There is no minimum eligibility criteria, the competition is open to all the citizens of India or abroad.

There will be two separate entries for:-1)Train name 2)Mascot design.
1)Train name: The Winning amount would be Rs.50,000 and five consolation prize for Rs.5,000/- each.
2)Mascot design: The Winning amount would be Rs.1,00,000 and five consolation prize for Rs.10,000/- each.

You can visit the website https://secure.mygov.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?