12th June 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this competition. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 07:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail?

The candidates willing to apply for the Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail would need to apply through the website https://www.mygov.in/home/16/do/.

The window is closed as the last date to apply for the Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail was March 25, 2019.

The next notification of Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail would be released in the month of March-April in 2020.

There will be two separate entries for:-1)Train name 2)Mascot design.
1)Train name: The Winning amount would be Rs.50,000 and five consolation prize for Rs.5,000/- each.
2)Mascot design: The Winning amount would be Rs.1,00,000 and five consolation prize for Rs.10,000/- each.

You can visit the website https://secure.mygov.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?