5th August 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Students Karnataka?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Students Karnataka. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 02:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Students Karnataka?

The applicant must be a domicile of Karnataka.

The applicant must belong to Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikhs, Buddhist or Parasite community.

The applicant must be below 38 years of age from the date of commencement of course.

The applicant must have obtained 60% or equivalent grade in their last qualifying degree.

The applicants annual family income should not exceed Rs. 4.00 lakhs from all sources.

This scholarship is applicable for Master Degree, Ph.D and Post Doctoral courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?