19th December 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

30th December 2018, 03:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura is given below:

>> Students should be permanent resident of Tripura

>> Students should have scored at least 70% marks for General and 60% for SC/ST category in the last qualifying examination for the diploma / degree / PG / MPhil / PhD courses.

>> Income ceiling of the beneficiary’s parents / guardians should not exceed Rs 4.5 Lakhs per year.

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st December 2018, 01:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura?

Eligibility criteria to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship are mentioned below:-

Applicant must have scored at least 70% aggregate (for General) and 60% aggregate (for SC/ST) in the last qualifying examination for diploma/ degree/ PG/ M.Phil and Ph.D courses.
Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
Applicant must have annual family income less than Rs. 4.5 Lakh from all the sources.
Applicant must not be in receipt of any other financial assistance from other sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?