15th April 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

17th April 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura is given below:

Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura State

Applicant must have scored minimum 70% marks (for general) and 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates) in the last qualifying examination for diploma / degree / post graduation / MPhil and PhD

Applicant should have an annual family income less than Rs 4.5 Lakhs from all sources

The applicant will not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial assistance from other sources
17th April 2019, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura?

Eligibility to apply for NCC Merit Scholarship, Tripura is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a permanent resident of Tripura.

—> You should have scored at least 70% marks (60% for SC and ST candidates) in the last qualifying examination for diploma/degree/PG/M.Phil and PhD courses.

—> Your family annual income less than INR 4.5 Lac from all sources and you should not be in receipt of any other financial assistance from other sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?