12th April 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2018 for 12th Science student student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2018. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

15th April 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2018 for 12th Science student student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2018. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Eligibility to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program is given below:

>> Students studying in the Class 12th or passed (or gap year)

>> Indian Citizens living abroad or OCI Card Holders or Foreign Nationals residing in India

>> Students with strong creative problem solving skills, both in academic and non academic settings

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th April 2019, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2018 for 12th Science student student?

You should be a class 12 pass student or an appearing student of Indian origin living abroad to apply for the said scholarship. Also, you should be an OCI card holder or a foreign national living in India. Must have strong creative problem-solving skills.

Should be able to find his/her education for the duration of 4 years. Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?