7th December 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship, Maharashtra for 12th Science student student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship, Maharashtra. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

12th December 2018, 05:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship, Maharashtra for 12th Science student student?

You must have passed class*10th examination with minimum 60% marks from Government Vidyaniketan and you must vave obtained minimum 55% marks in 11th class for Science stream to be eligible to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?