11th March 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021

Hello Sir, I came to know that NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021 is published. I want to apply for this associateship program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this associateship. Please let me know immediately.

13th March 2021, 07:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021

Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

1 - Hold a PhD degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology or a related field having two research publication.

2 - Hold an M.Tech in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics with 3 years of research experience and two research publications.

Important dates:-

Application deadline - 11th March 2021.

Official Website:-
http://www.nipgr.ac.in
14th March 2021, 07:52 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021

Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021:-

Education Qualification:-

Hold a PhD degree in life science / biotechnology / molecular Biology or related field having two research publication.

Hold an MTech in biotechnology / bioinformatics with 3 years of research experience and two research publications.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
www.nipgr.ac.in
14th March 2021, 09:46 AM
Pikachuuuu

Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021 is;

You must hold a PhD degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field having two research publication.

You must hold an MTech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years of research experience and two research publications.
15th March 2021, 02:47 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021 are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must hold PhD degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or related field having two research publication (first author).
Aspirants should hold M.Tech degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics with three years of research experience and two research publications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?