6th February 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir, I am doing an ME program right now. Am I eligible to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

7th February 2021, 07:28 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be less than or up to 28 years of age.

Have GATE qualified master's degree in water resources engineering / remote sensing and GIS / environmental and water resources engineering.

Hold a BE/ BTech degree in civil engineering and an ME/ MTech degree.

Desired experience qualifications:-

Strong knowledge in climate change related studies during ME / MTech .

Good knowledge in any programming languages ( MATLAB/R) for simulation studies.

Good English writing skills and report writing.

Note:-

Preference will be given to those who have experience in climate change studies and downscaling techniques.
7th February 2021, 02:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Education qualification:-

Have GATE qualified master's degree in water resources engineering / remote sensing and GIS / environmental and water resources engineering.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 28 years.

Important dates:-

Application deadline -12th February 2021.

Official Website:-

www.nitandhra.ac.in
7th February 2021, 02:21 PM
Kukdu_ku

The following Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 :-

A.Be less than or up to 28 years of age.

B.Have GATE qualified Master’s degree in Water Resource Engineering/Remote Sensing & GIS/Environmental and Water Resources Engineering.

C.Hold a BE/BTech degree in Civil Engineering and an ME/MTech degree.

Hope it helps.
7th February 2021, 02:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

A candidate should be less than or up to 28 years of age.

A candidate must have GATE qualified masters degree in water resource engineering / remote sensing and environmental and water resources engineering.

The candidate must hold a BTech degree in civil engineering and Mtech degree are also eligible.

Strong knowledge in climate change related studies during ME/MTech is also Desire experience.

Good knowledge in any programming languages for the simulation studies.

Good English writing skills and report writing.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.nitandhra.ac.in
7th February 2021, 05:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is given below:-

1)You must have completed B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
2)You should have completed M.tech in relevant stream not less than 60% marks.
3)You should have a valid GATE score card in Water Resource Engineering, Remote
Sensing & GIS, Environmental and Water Resources Engineering.
4)You must attained the age of 28 years as of the closing date of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?