6th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello everyone, I have done my ME and I came to know about the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. I am planning to apply for this fellowship program. Kindly tell me the important dates of this fellowship program.

7th February 2021, 07:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Application deadline -12th February 2021

Selection Criteria:-

The selection will be based on applicant's qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

For more information you can visit the official website - www.nitandhra.ac.in
7th February 2021, 02:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The last date for submission of application form - 12th February 2021.

The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31 thousand per month plus HRA.

The selection will be based on applicant's qualifications and experience and their performance in the interview.

Official Website:-

www.nitandhra.ac.in
7th February 2021, 02:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Application deadline of NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is 12th February, 2021

The selection will be based on applicant's qualification and experience and their performance in interview.

The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to rupees 30000 per month + HRA.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.nitandhra.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?