14th October 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2019 for a BSc(Nursing) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BSc(Nursing) right now. I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship so that I can get scholarship amount for my BSc course. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scheme?

17th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2019 for a BSc(Nursing) student?

Eligibility to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> You should be among the top 10% in class 10, 12, CET/NEET/JEE ranks in his/her state.

—> You should have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (BAMS, MBBS and BDS), BSc (Agr), BVSc, BSc (Nursing), B.Pharmacy, Diploma in Agriculture, and Diploma in Engineering in a government or government-aided college.

—> You should have an annual family income of less than Rs. 1,00,000/-.

—> You should not be receiving any other scholarship or aid.
18th October 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2019 for a BSc(Nursing) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BSc(Nursing) right now. I want to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship so that I can get scholarship amount for my BSc course. I want to know about my eligibility. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scheme?

Eligibility to apply for the North South Foundation Scholarship for the B.Sc (Nursing) student is given below:

>> You must be among the top 10% in 10th and 12th

And

>> Your annual family income should be less than Rs 1 Lakh per year

And

>> You must have obtained admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) in a Government College (including seats in the Government Aided Colleges) and you should not receive any other scholarship

You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th October 2019, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for North South Foundation Scholarship 2019

- Student should be under top 10% in class 10th, 12th, CET/JEE/NEET ranks in his/her respective State.

- Should have secured admission in a professional course like engineering, medical, nursing, pharmacy, etc.

- Annual family income should be less than 1 lakh.

- Student should not be drawing some other scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?