24th February 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2020?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2020. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

29th February 2020, 04:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2020?

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category students 2020 are as mentioned below:-

An applicant must belong to General category.

An applicant must be studying in 1st year of graduate in engineering or MBBS course or 1st year of Master's degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA programme.

An applicant must have a gross family income of less than Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum from all sources.

An applicant must not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st January 2020.

An applicant must have obtained a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/ OGPA in class 12th for engineering and MBBS courses and a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in graduation for PG courses in Geology/Geophysics and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?