24th February 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2020?

Hello team, I am looking forward to applying for the ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

29th February 2020, 03:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2020?

Documents required to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General category students 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Copy of birth certificate/ class 10th mark sheet as proof of age.
Copy of class 12th marks sheet (for engineering/MBBS students).
Copy of consolidated graduation mark sheet (for MBA/Master's in Geophysics/Geology students).
Certified copy of annual income certificate.
Bank details of the applicant.
Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?