12th August 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Government of Kerala is offering Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College in Maharashtra. I want to apply in this scholarship. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

27th August 2018, 08:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra?

I want to tell you that Government of Kerala is not offering Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College in Maharashtra, it is offered by School Education Department of Maharashtra Government to the student for their further Higher Education.
Eligibility to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra is as follows.

Students must be studying in Class 11th or 12th and have secured a minimum*of 60 percent marks in the SSC examination.*
To be continuance of this scholarships, students have a satisfactory progress and must be securing at least 45 per cent marks at the end of the first year of Junior College

Website*:*https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?