29th March 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

I am interested to apply in PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

30th March 2023, 06:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is given below:

Name of the Scheme - PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme

>> You must be the resident of Bihar and maximum age should not exceed 25 years.

>> You should be an Indian

>> Must have passed 12th Class from any organization of Bihar in order to be eligible.

>> And this loan shall be disbursed only for the candidates having valid PAN card and Aadhar Card Number.

>> You must have been enrolled for pursuing the higher education in the bihar government recognized institutions.

>> And the CIBIL score shall be more than or equal to 700 in order to be eligible.
30th March 2023, 08:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

Eligibility to apply in PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

The eligibility criteria that must be met to apply for the Bihar Student Credit Card are mentioned below: the candidate should be a Bihar resident. You should be at least 25 years old. You must have passed 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?