18th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme of Punjab National Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

2nd May 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?

The moratorium period under PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is Course Period plus one year. The loan amount can be repaid in equated EMIs for a period of 15 years. There are no processing charges and prepayment charges under this education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?