22nd May 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard right now. I want to apply in Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a 10th student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

26th May 2019, 10:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra for 10th student?

Being a 10th student, you can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra. Your father/mother should be involved in an unclean occupation like - flaying, sweeping, scavenging, tanning etc. in order to be eligible. Students studying in class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply for Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra.
26th May 2019, 11:27 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra for 10th student?

Eligibility required to apply for pre Matric scholarship :

>> You must be a citizen of India.

>> You should have completed with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board.

>> Family income from all the sources should be less than 1 lakh.

>> This scholarship will be for entire course but to get renewed the scholarship you need to get atleast 50% of marks in your previous year examination.

>> Comparetively you will get shortlisted for scholarship on income basis rather on marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?