22nd May 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra for 10th CBSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra. My son is studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

26th May 2019, 11:34 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Registration procedure of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra for 10th CBSE student?

Procedure to apply for Pre matric scholarship Program :

>> To apply for pre Matric scholarship you must be a citizen of Indian having a family income less than 100000.

>> To apply this scholarship you need to submit the application from National scholarship portal .www.schokarship.in

>> There you will get the application form and you need to fill all the required details with accuracy.

>> And it is must for the students , need to fill bank account details with IFSC in the bank columns.

>> After successful shortlist of the students by government , you will get scholarship amount to the bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?