27th February 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021

Hello everyone, I am interested in applying for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. I am studying in BCA 1st year and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th February 2021, 03:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021

The eligibility required to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 is mentioned below:-

=)You should be a citizen of India.
=)You must have taken admission in 1st year.
=)You must have scored minimum 60% and above in 10+2, Diploma or Graduation courses.
28th February 2021, 03:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 is as follows.

• Applicant must be a dependent ward of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel or widow.

• Applicant must have secured 60% and above marks in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. class 12, Diploma/Graduation.

• Applicant must be pursuing a professional or technical degree course recognized by respective government authorities like AICTE, MCI, UGC, NCTE, etc.

• Only two wards per family can receive benefits under this scholarship and they should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF.
28th February 2021, 03:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021:-

Candidates who have secured in 60% in their 12th standard or diploma course or graduation can apply.

Candidates who have secured admission to first year of a regular course can only apply.

In the case of integrated courses, candidate must be studying in the second year of his course: in this case, the first year must be an academic course, and the following duration must be integrated into a professional sought after course.

Dependent words of widows of Ex- Servicemen and Ex Coast Guard personnel can only apply.

Civilian students or wards of paramilitary personnel cannot apply.
28th February 2021, 06:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021:-

Candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% in their 12th standard or diploma course or graduation can apply.

Candidates who have secured admission to first year of a regular course can only apply.

In the case of integrated courses, the candidate must be studying in the second year of his course in this case, the first year must be an academic course, and the following duration must be integrated into a professional sought after course.

Dependent wards of widows of Ex servicemen and Ex Coast Guard personnel can only apply.

Civilian students or wards of paramilitary personnel cannot apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?