30th August 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd September 2019, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a regular student during the academic session 2017-18 and pursuing Purva-Madhyama(1st year)/9th standard, Purva-Madhyama(2nd year)/10th standard, Uttar-Madhyama/Prakshastri(1st year)11th standard, Uttar-Madhyama/Prakshastri(2nd year)/12th standard, Shastri/B.A.(1st/2nd/3rd year), Acharya/M.A.(1st/2nd year) or Vidyawaridhi/Ph.D. or equivalent.

—> You must have passed the previous examination of the respective class with a minimum of 60% marks or equal grade in overall and 60% marks or equal grade in Sanskrit/Plai/Prakrit.

—> You should have opted Sanskrit/Plai/Prakrit in the present class of study for which you have applied for the scholarship.
3rd September 2019, 01:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship 2019. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who are studying Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit in any recognized Pathashalas

>> Regular students pursuing 9th to 12th standard and the levels of Graduation / Post Graduation and PhD

>> Students who have passed the previous examination with at least 60% marks in overall and 60% marks in Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit (55% marks for OBC and 50% marks for SC / ST / Differently abled)

Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?