18th October 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?

I want to know about the applying process for Sanskrit scholarship. And also tell me if there is any kind of special scholarship provided to students in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?

19th October 2015, 06:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?

To apply for Sanskrit scholarship the eligible candidates should fill an offline application which is attached below and courier to the following address:

Registrar,
Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan,
56-57, Institutional area, Janakpuri,
New Delhi - 110058.

The candidate must attach the attested photocopies of mark sheet of the latest qualifying examination, photocopy of pass book and caste certificate.

Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan offers scholarship for the candidates who has passed class 10/ 12/ Graduation etc..,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rashtriya sanskrit sansthan.pdf(130.4 KB, 76 views)
8th June 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?

I got 92 marks in sanskrit in mp board examination. If I am eligible to get scholarship in sanskrit so, please contact me on 9926066962. And I also want to know about the last date of scholarship form.
Thanking you.
17th July 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship
Please make a video..
Wt is the last date to apply for scholarships
29th October 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 95percent in sanskrit. Plese tell me scholarship facility in sanskrit. What is the application procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?