27th February 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

Hi friends, I want to apply to the The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021. I have completed my 12th and secured admission in BTech CSE course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

28th February 2021, 03:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

Eligibility to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial is as follows.

• Applicant must be a resident Indian citizen.

• Applicant must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree programme at a partner institution.

• Applicant must be currently enrolled in first year of eligible AI or Computer Sciences courses.

• UG Scholarship: Applicant with rank of 1-10,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) are eligible.

• PG Scholarship (Master’s only): Applicant with score of 600-1000 in the GATE Examination OR 7.5 or above in UG CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA) are eligible.
28th February 2021, 03:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

The candidates willing to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021 should have secured a rank of 1-10,000 in the JEE (Main) Paper-I in Common Rank List or secured a score of 600-1000 in the GATE Examination or Score in the Undergraduate CGPA. They must be a citizen of India .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?