27th February 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested in applying to the The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021. I just want to know how I can apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

28th February 2021, 03:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

Procedure to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021 is as follows.

• Visit direct link given-
www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org

• Fill application form available on website.

• Submit applications through the Reliance Foundation Application Portal.

• Applicant should attach following documents along with application.

• Personal/ Contact Info
• Two Reference Letters
• Academic/ Prof. Info
• Awards and Achievements
• Two Essays
• Supporting Documents
28th February 2021, 04:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021

The procedure to apply for The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences 2021 is through https://www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/#!.

You would need to click on "For Undergraduate Scholarship" or For Post graduate Scholarship" as per your eligibility criteria.
27th July 2022, 11:09 AM
Ar_pit

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e.,(www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?