26th July 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hi friends, I want to apply for the Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020. I have done an MSc in Mathematics. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this fellowship? Kindly let me know immediately.

29th July 2020, 09:55 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Hold a postgraduate degree in mathematics from a recognised University / Institute.

Have knowledge in functional analysis and linear algebra .

Note:-
Candidates with knowledge in operator algebra, convex analysis, basic skills in LaTex writing will be preferred.
29th July 2020, 11:30 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Hold a postgraduate degree in mathematics from our organisation University / Institute.

> Have knowledge in functional analysis and linear algebra.
29th July 2020, 12:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° An applicant must hold a postgraduate degree in mathematics from a recognised university or Institute and have a knowledge in functional analysis and linear algebra.

NOTE: Candidates with knowledge in operator algebras convex analysis common basic skills in LaTex writing will be preferred.

Click here for more information
29th July 2020, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• To be eligible, an applicant must:

• Hold a postgraduate degree in mathematics from a recognised university or Institute.

• Have knowledge in functional analysis and linear algebra.

• Candidates with knowledge in operator algebras convex analysis, basic skills in LaTex writing will be preferred.

••• Official website
http://www.snu.edu.in
29th July 2020, 09:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below:-

:-You must have completed Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics from a recognized University.
:-You should have excellent command on Linear Algebra.
:-You should have basic skills in LaTex writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?