18th June 2010, 02:43 PM
nitin1bhosle

Can i get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee only

I got 83 marks in aieee , so on the basis of this marks can i get admission in a good engineering college in bombay

Related Questions:
  1. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  2. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  3. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  4. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  5. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat
  9. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  11. Which NIT can I get after scoring AIR of 30676 and MP state rank of 1850 -- [New]
  12. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  13. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  14. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  15. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  16. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  17. Procedure to do B.Tech to become Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
18th June 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee only

yes friend...........
ther r many good engineering colleges in mum that take aieee score to give admissions...... for eg: vesit, terna , kj somaiya, etc...........
good luck............
18th June 2010, 06:10 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee only

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin1bhosle View Post
I got 83 marks in aieee , so on the basis of this marks can i get admission in a good engineering college in bombay
yes you are having chances of getting a good college of bombay. As you are eligible for central counseling, so you must fill all the colleges of bombay in it. Also you should do state counseling because it can also provide you a good college.
18th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Amritansu subh

Their also state quota for AIEEE ranking so if your state quota is good then you can surely get a seat in your state.
19th June 2010, 12:50 PM
Mridul Dhawan

yes, u can.. AIEEE is all india test...You can take seat anywarein india on the basis of aieee,,, there r many gud coll. in mumbai....

take care nd all the best,,,,
20th June 2010, 09:30 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion you must search the previous year counciling status of good engineering college of bombay....
24th June 2010, 01:57 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

With these marks i guess its quite tough for you to get good colleges however you can apply for the colleges considering AIEEE score for admission like PDPU. You can also apply through Centralized admission process of maharastra for Autonomous institutes

Admissions are open you can apply for it now.
24th June 2010, 06:49 AM
August
Senior Member+

DEAR FRND

every state has its own engineering test as well as they take students on the basis of AIEEE TEST.

SO U ATTEND THE counselling of the colleges & u will get college as per ur rank.

there is a list of good engineering colleges of mumbai u can check them out

1.Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering

2.MGM College of Engineering & Technology

3.DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering

4.KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

5.Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

6.MH Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

7.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

8.St Francis Institute of Technology

9.Rizvi College of Engineering

10.Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College
24th June 2010, 11:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes, definately you will get admission in Mumbai colleges on the basis of AIEEE score.
But according to your score, its very tough to get good colleges in Mumbai. But
you will try in these given colleges, I think you will get admission in these given
colleges. So please check these colleges-

VJTI Mumbai

Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai

D.J. Sanghvi Mumbai.
24th June 2010, 01:19 PM
jasjain

Considering your consideration, i know about some colleges but in jaipur

1.Uttam Devi Mohan Lal College of Engineering (UDML)
2.Poornima College of Engineering and Technology (PCET)
3.Vivekananda Institute of Technology (VIT)
4.Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology (ACEIT)
5.Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU)
6.Maharishi Arvind International Institute of Technology (MAIIT)
7.Modi Institute of Technology (MIT)
8.Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology (YIT)
24th June 2010, 02:47 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend i think its really tough for you as your marks are low rest its better for you to go on the last year counselling and check out fromn there a idea
24th June 2010, 06:52 PM
sital

dear friend,
you can get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee if you have good AIR in AIEEE then only you will get through.
10% of the seats are filled with AIEEE rank
24th June 2010, 08:46 PM
Pawan Karhad

It is really appreciable that you got 83% but nowadays as competitions have been increased i m afraid that you will have to take really extra efforts for getting admission in good engineering college but dont worry you have got good marks.
In mumbai you can apply for good engineeing colleges like KJ Somaiya,etc.
So dont worry, just tell ur heart that "All is Well".
25th June 2010, 01:47 PM
bholag

my dear friend,
YES, you Can get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee .if your rank is within good range then you can get admission.
15% of the college seats are filled through AIEEE .
some of the good college in MUMBAI

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering
Vivekananda Institute of Technology (VIT)
4.Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology
MGM College of Engineering & Technology
KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
modi institute of technology(MIT)
25th June 2010, 10:35 PM
mathursaab

Well its difficult to get admission in good aieee collage with these marks.
Here are some collages of mumbai affiliated to aieee.....

1-VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

2-National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)

3-YADAVRAO TASGAONKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,

4-VIVEKANAND INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

5-WATUMULL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING & COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
26th June 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronautical college on the basis of seee
1st July 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 77marks in aieee and 83% in pcm cbse can i get any college
4th July 2010, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds, i have got 86 marks in aieee2010 but only 80 marks in mhtcet. i dont know anything about aieee cutoff of the colleges in
mumbai. can i get admission in any of the foll. colleges :
*Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering, Bandra,Mumbai
*Agnel Charities' FR. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
*K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai
*Terna Engineering College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
*Anjuman-I-Islam's M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Buyculla,Mumbai
*Ramrao Adik Education Society's Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology,Nerul, Navi Mumbai
*Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Bandra, Mumbai
*M.G.M.'s College of Engineering and Technology, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
*Mahavir Education Trust's Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Chembur, Mumbai

pls also give a comparison btn colleges...???
4th July 2010, 11:20 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin1bhosle View Post
Dear first fill the registration of the colleges of Bombay in which you want an admission.

Then search your luck in the college counseling.

I hope that you will get good college.
14th July 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to enginering college on the basis of 12marks
14th July 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to enginering college on the basis of 12 marks
15th July 2010, 12:33 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can surely get good colleges in mumbai on the basis of the aieee exam but please keep one think in mind that you have to score avery good rank in aieee then only you can get the admission
15th July 2010, 05:45 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you will get admission in Mumbai colleges on the basis of AIEEE score.
But according to your score, its very tough to get good colleges in Mumbai. But
you will try in these given colleges, I think you will get admission in these given
colleges.
15th July 2010, 07:33 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

yes you can apply for that through the counselling conducted by them for the engg. student. Since have got good marks in your AIEEE exam so there will be chance of getting govt. college.
26th July 2010, 01:18 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get admission in the mumbai colleges on the basis of the aieee exam
the list of the some of the colleges are as follow
1.Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering

2.MGM College of Engineering & Technology

3.DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering

4.KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

5.Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

6.MH Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

7.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

8.St Francis Institute of Technology

9.Rizvi College of Engineering
28th July 2010, 11:07 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

in everywhere there are specific number of sits are available for AIEEE category.

so definately you can get admission in engineering college where do you want on the basis of your AIEEE rank.

all the best..........
31st July 2010, 01:33 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
Yes you can get admission in good engineering college of MUMBAI on the basis of aieee rank.
below mentioned are list of some colleges which are good:

Vivekananda Institute of Technology (VIT)
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
MGM College of Engineering & Technology
KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
31st October 2010, 06:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can i get admission in good engineering college of bombay on the basis of aieee only

Aieee exam is very valuable and if you have good rank in your aieee exam then you can definetely take admission in those colleges on the basis of your aieee rank.
29th May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have scored 126 marks in pcm outoff 300...if i get around 50 marks in AIEEE then can i get the admission for engineering??
6th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have 16 marks in aieee can i get admission in aeronautical engineering in mumbai
8th June 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i get 222965 rank in air and 17995 rank in state rank.can i get the admission for top engineering collage in bombey?
9th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 62 marks in aieee. can i get best engineering college in mumbai on basis of this marks? but i still waiting for my cet result.please suggest me the best college for engineering in mumbai.
27th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 125 marks in aieee and 86.3% in pcm..so there are my following questions to ask...
1.) can i get any good nit???
2.)which private and government engineering colleges can i get in mumbai only through aieee..as i have not given MHCET exam.....
plz answer at the earliest......
thankyou...
30th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How may marks in PCM for new admission of Engineering college
5th July 2011, 03:23 PM
hemangi 41

i got 83 marks in aieee if get any engineering college in mumbai can i get caste facilities??
5th July 2011, 08:11 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

yes for sure ,

in maharashtra there are 15% of seats in the private colleges are reserved for the aieee .

if you score the descent total in the aieee exam then you can get top colleges in mumbai.
you can get colleges like

1) sardar patel college of engineering

2) kj somaiya college of engineering

3) st fransics institute of technology

4) VES's institute of technology

5) vidyalankar institute of technology

these are the one of the top engineering colleges in mumbai.
you can get admission in these colleges through the aieee rank.

wish you best luck

thanks
7th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

is there is res for other uni and ladiea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?