25th July 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship of 2020. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

29th July 2019, 09:39 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for The SIA Youth Scholarship of 2020. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.
To be eligible for The SIA Youth Scholarship 2020 the candidate must satisfy the criteria below,

1) Applicant must be an Citizen of India.
2) Applicants should be born between 001and 2003.
3) Applicants must have completed their class 10 studies in the year 2019
4) Applicants must complete 10th standard in State/ National examinations with an average of at least 85% or overall ‘A’ grade with English as the first language.

For more Information please visit the official website:Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?