25th July 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Dear Sir, I want to apply in JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

28th July 2019, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Eligibility for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019

- Candidates who have passed class 12th with science stream in 2019 and are willing to pursue Basic Sciences/Medicine/Engineering in West Bengal are eligible to apply.

- Those who have passed class 12th before 2019 are not eligible to apply.

- Scholarship will be awarded to only those deserving students who have secured admission in college of West Bengal
29th July 2019, 09:29 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply in JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
To be eligible for JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Program 2019, an applicant must satisfy the criteria below;

1) Applicants should be Indian Citizen.
2) Applicants must have passed their Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in the current year
3) Applicants must have pursuing B.Sc (Hons.)/Engineering/Medicine at the Graduation level in any institution registered in West Bengal

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?