17th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme 2019 for BCom student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying BCom. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

20th August 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme 2019 for BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying BCom. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme – 2019 is given below:

>> Students who have passed 12th Standard (10+2) from any Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala

>> Students should have obtained at least 85% marks in the Class XII examinations in the year 2017-18 or 2018-19

>> Students annual family income should not exceed Rs 1 Lakh

>> Students who have secured admission to any one of the following course: BTech, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BVMS, BSc (Nursing), BPharm, BSc (Agriculture), LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses

>> Students should have secured admission to the above mentioned courses in the academic year 2019-20 on merit in Government or Aided Colleges in the State of Kerala

>> Those students who are admitted to the Self Financing Colleges in Government quota and paying the Government fees

South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme website link is given Click Here
23rd August 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme 2019 for BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme – 2019 is given below:
  • Applicants must have complete 12th Standard from any Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala
  • Applicants must have scored at least 85% marks in the Class XII examinations in the year 2017-18 or 2018-19
  • Applicants family income should not more than Rs 1 Lakh
  • Applicants must have secured admission in B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BVMS, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Pharm, B,Sc (Agriculture), LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses.
Official website -> Click Here
24th August 2019, 04:56 AM
Alkasharma123

Quota in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply.

Have passed class 12 from any Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala.

Have scored a minimum of 85% marks in class 12 in the academic year 2017-18 or 2018-19.

Have an annual family income less than INR 1,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?