1st December 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Dear Sir, I want to apply in South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

6th December 2018, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply in South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank scholarship scheme is given below:

>> Candidates should have passed 12th standard from any Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala with minimum 85% marks in academic year 2016-17 or 2017-18 (Those students who have completed 12th from any Government aided. CBSE/ICSE schools are not eligible)

>> Students’ family income should not exceed Rs 1,00,000

>> Students studying in the following courses are eligible: BTech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, BPharm, BSc (Nursing), BSc (Agriculture), LLB and any other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses. Students who got enrolled in the above mentioned courses during the year 2018-19 in Government / Aided colleges in the State of Kerala are eligible. Those students who are admitted to self financing colleges in Government Quota during 2018-19 and paying the same Government fees are also eligible to apply for the South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme.

Students can find the details on the website link given Click Here
7th December 2018, 05:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme?

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme is mentioned below:-

—> You must have passed class 12 from any Govt. Higher Secondary School in Kerala

—> You should have secured minimum of 85% marks in the academic year 2016-17 or 2017-18.

—> Your family annual income should not exceed more than INR 100,000.

—> You should have enrolled in an undergraduate course in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?