3rd July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships for Diploma Engineering student?

Hello, my son is studying in Diploma Engineering course. I want to apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th July 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships for Diploma Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my son is studying in Diploma Engineering course. I want to apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Sultanate of Oman Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who have passed General Education Diploma or equivalent school education (10+2 or equivalent)

>> Students who wish to pursue undergraduate courses like BE / BTech / BSc / BA

>> Students should not be more than 23 years of age

>> Students who have scored very good marks in the qualifying examination

>> Students should have cleared the IELTS or equivalent examination
7th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships for Diploma Engineering student?

To be eligible:

1. Candiate must have completed General Education Diploma (GED) or equivalent school (Class 12th passed).

2. Candidate not be older than 23 years of age.

3. Candidate must have received minimum score as per the requirement set by higher institutions.

4. Candidate must be willing to enroll in undergraduate BA/B.Sc/BE/B.Tech courses only.

5. Candidate must be in good health.

6. Candidate must have a valid IELTS (or equivalent) score of overall 5.0 to meet the English language requirements (applicable for programmes taught in English).

For More detail: https://blog.aisee.co.in/sultanate-of-oman-scholarships-for-indian-students-2019/
7th July 2019, 11:59 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Sultanate of Oman scholarship :

You should have completed general diploma or passsd equivalent examination from the recognized board.

Age should be below 23 years.

Must have a good health

And willing to do course in B.E/B.tech/B.sc/B.A course

You should have a valid IELTS score overall score of 5.0 to meet the english language proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?