3rd July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships being a 12th student?

I am pursuing my 12th. I am preparing for the Board exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. I have heard about Sultanate of Oman Scholarships. So, can I apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships, as I am preparing for the Board exam?

6th July 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships being a 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my 12th. I am preparing for the Board exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. I have heard about Sultanate of Oman Scholarships. So, can I apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships, as I am preparing for the Board exam?

Yes, you can apply for the Sultanate of Oman Scholarships after completion of 12th standard, provided you have to join any one of the undergraduate course given: BSc / BE / BTech / BA. Your age should be less than 23 years and you should have passed the English language test like IELTS for applying to the Sultanate of Oman Scholarship. You should have very sound health condition to apply for the Sultanate of Oman Scholarship. The above given are some of the conditions to apply for the Sultanate of Oman Scholarships.
7th July 2019, 02:20 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Sultanate of Oman Scholarships being a 12th student?

The proforma for the application form is available at the website of the MHRD and can be downloaded from there.

It is essential for the students to fill the scholarship form in English and Arabic.

The application form has to be attached with the cover letter and it must reach the Ministry latest by 30th June 2019, Sunday.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?