25th February 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat for an ITI student?

Hello, my son is studying in ITI. I want to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

28th February 2019, 12:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat for an ITI student?

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional courses, Gujarat for and ITI student are as follows:-
An applicant must belongs to Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
An applicant must be pursuing a technical or professional course.
An applicant must have the family income less than INR 120,000 if living in the rural area.
An applicant must have the family income less than INR 150,000 if living in the urban area.

Benefits -
Government ITI - INR 400 per month
28th February 2019, 10:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat for an ITI student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my son is studying in ITI. I want to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to apply for the Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Gujarat is given below:
  1. Applicants belong to the Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
  2. Applicants studying a technical or professional course
  3. Applicants with the family income less than Rs 1,20,000 in rural areas
  4. Applicants with the family income less than Rs 1,50,000 in urban areas
1st March 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend are as follows;

The applicant must belongs to extremely backward class (EBC).

The applicant must be perusing technical or professional course.

The applicants must have a family income not exceeding more than:-
For rural area - INR 1.2 lakhs per year.
For urban area - INR 1.5 lakhs per year.

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd March 2019 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?