7th November 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020?

Hello Sir, I belong to Tripura and I came to know about Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship of 2020. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship?

8th November 2019, 06:34 PM
Lijishaf

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020?

Tripura pre matric sc cleaning and health hazard scholarship is provided by Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment.
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Applicant must be :-
* of Indian nationality
* a resident in Tripura
* Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(l) (g) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(l) (d) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013
* a student studying in class 1-10
10th November 2019, 07:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-

Candidate must be children of the person who are manual scavengers under section 2(I) (g) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013, tanners ad flayers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in Section 2(I) (d) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013.

Nationality- Indian

Domicile of Tripura

Enrolled in any class between class 1 to 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?