7th November 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020

Hi everyone, I have heard about Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship. I am a 8th standard student and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th November 2019, 05:05 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship. I am a 8th standard student and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.
Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard scholarship sponsored by Tripura State Government for those students whose parent's work in health hazard conditions.
Applicants must be:
->Children of the person who are manual scavengers such as tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(l) (d) of Manual Scavenger Act 2013
->Indian national
->Domicile of Tripura
->Enrolled in any class between class 1 to 10.

For more information you can visit this link:
http://dbttripura.gov.in/scheme/schemedetail?id=NTQ=#!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?