28th March 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021

Hello Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra? I am looking forward to applying for this scholarship so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Please let me know immediately.

31st March 2021, 04:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021

Be a domicile of Maharashtra

Belong to ST community

Be enrolled in a vocational study course like engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Vaasta Shastra, Dairy Development, MBA or MCA

Have an annual family income of more than INR 2,50,000
31st March 2021, 06:18 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

You must be a domicile of Maharashtra.

You must belong to ST community.

You must be enrolled in a vocational study course like Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Vaastu Shastra, Dairy Development, MBA or MCA .

You must have an annual family income of more than Rs. 2,50,000.
1st April 2021, 05:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be a domicile of Maharashtra.

Belong to ST community.

Be enrolled in a vocational study course like Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Vastu Shastra, Dairy Development, MBA or MCA.

Have an annual family income of more than INR 2,50,000.

Benefits:-

The selected Scholars will receive tuition fees and exam fees as per approved College fees structure.

Official Website:-

https://mahadbtmahati.gov.in
1st April 2021, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for eligible for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021, an applicant must:.

Be a domicile of Maharashtra.

Belong to ST category.

Be enrolled in a vocational study course like engineering / pharmacy / animal husbandry / Vastu Shastra / Dairy development / MBA or MCA.

Have an annual family income of more than INR 250000.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?