28th March 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021? Documents required to apply?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to secure the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra. I am a BCA student. I want to know about the criteria for selection of this scholarship. And also let me know which are the documents I have to keep while applying?

31st March 2021, 06:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021? Documents required to apply?

Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

Your selection will be done on the basis of academic qualification and personal interview.

Documents required-

1. Caste certificate
2. Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
3. College admission receipt
4. Caste validity certificate
31st March 2021, 10:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021? Documents required to apply?

[B] Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021
[/B

Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021 will be based on ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA and INTERVIEW along with DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.

Documents

Caste certificate issued by competent authority

Domicile certificate of Maharashtra

College admission receipt

Caste validity certificate
31st March 2021, 11:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021:-

The selection of the candidate's will be based on eligibility criteria, interview and documents verification.

Documents;-

Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.

Domicile certificate of Maharashtra

College admission receipt

Caste validity certificate.

Official Website:-

https://mahadbtmahati.gov.in
1st April 2021, 05:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria and Documents for the Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement Maharashtra 2021:-

Selection Criteria:-

The selection of the candidate's will be based on eligibility criteria, interview and document verification.

Documents:-

Caste Certificate.

Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra

College Admission Receipt .

Caste Validity Certificate.

For more information you can visit the official website -
https://mahadbtmahati.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?