18th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

5th September 2019, 12:09 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal Post matric scholarship 2019. The details about the eligibility criteria of west bengal post matric scholarship is given as follows.

Eligibility criteria :

1.You should be a citizen of india.

2.Must be a OBC student.

3.Annual inform of the parents should be below 1lakh .

4.The candidates of 11/12th graduation or post graduation are eligible to apply for the above said scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?